Sounds routine, right?
Most people associate going to the Dentist for things like a new filling, a root canal, an implant, or maybe even braces.
Sure these are all very important services that only a Dentist can perform, but a ‘Teeth Cleaning’ appointment should come first.
There are many people who put off going to the Dentist for years. As long as nothing hurts, everything is ok, right?
Well, not so. There can be all sorts of issues that need attention before other complications will take over. Looking in the mirror won’t tell you everything you need to be aware of. 
This appointment is the moment for some valuable consultation and treatment plans to address the issues of preventative care.
Advice on proper brushing techniques, flossing, and most importantly where you stand with what may need attention today!
I found out I was brushing my teeth too hard and my gums are receding. My Dentist explained to me that a gentle brushing technique and a soft bristled brush is the only thing I need. I floss everyday , but now I found out there are also other options that are quite effective such as a Hydrofloss that actually magnetizes the water making it possible to remove a hardened dental plaque called “calculus”. Well now I want to know more about this!
The truth is the only way I’ve come to know any of this, is because I went to my ‘Teeth Cleaning’ appointment. And now I have become a little wiser. Your Dentist can explain everything to you so you’re not spending your time ‘guessing’ and wondering where you stand. Do yourself a favor- Go get your teeth cleaned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog